Dino D Jungle

Collections of Jungle trekking, Mountain trekking, Nature's Adventure in Malaysia

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Gunung Ledang

I suppose to be at Gunung Ledang now. Our trip was canceled due to the closure of the mountain. I am very excited to conquer this mountain long time ago. Now is the wrong timing.

The mountain was close down due to 2 casualties happend in May. 2 trekkers died in the less than 10 days. 1 of them died while sleeping, a tree fall down on him at night. The other person died when half way trekking in the heavy rain and thunder storm.

It's been long time that I am not able to go for trekking. I think ever since my new baby girl arrive last year Nov 2006.

Now I am all ready for any challenges to come for trekking.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlo, can always go next time yea...

btw, you've been tagged!

Go to http://ponytales.blogsome.com/2007/07/27/the-888-tag/
Check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home